Monday, September 22, 2014

One View on One Day

A view from the balcony.  It was about 76 degrees, sunny, and fair outside...a very nice day!  We went to WonderWorks and I will post separately about that adventure but a few other things we did was drive around Pigeon Forge, spend time in our cabin, a lot of time with Paco, and we went Grocery Shopping at Kroger and found a few good deals.  Oh, yes!  Last night we went to Tom & Earl's Back Alley Grill.  It was a neat place in the middle of the village portion of Gatlinburg.  Since we were so tired from our trip I didn't take photos but we hope to go back and spend some time there so I will be sure to take some snaps when we return to that area.  Another thing that happened this morning we already saw our first black bear.  I wasn't able to get a picture, tho, it was about a foot from our parked car in front of the kitchen which is in the front of the cabin.
Before I get to the WonderWorks part - I wanted to post a few photos of the Magic Museum portion of the building.  It was small but neat.  There were a lot of historical magazines, paper clippings, and memorabilia.  A great place to visit for families and any fan of magic.  
They had displayed a few of the magicians classics such as this one.  I really enjoyed seeing the old time media, photos, and pop culture part of it.
And I couldn't help but think of Harry Potter when I saw their collection of wands.
Next up...a post about the WonderWorks Portion of this building.  One of my favorite parts was the eye candy - starting off with this wild up-side-down building!  This is in Pigeon Forge, TN, and was fun...stay tuned for more...

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you all are having so much fun. :) I love those wands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got really behind on blogging while on vacation so I will be catching up for the next few weeks - I took a LOT of photos. I think you will get a kick out of them :) I will be posting TONS here but also more over at my main blog, too!

      Delete