Monday, September 15, 2014

Bear Necessities Cabin - Jackson Mountain Homes - Gatlinburg, TN

Here is the Cabin we will be staying at while in Gatlinburg, TN.  The cabin is called Bear Necessities and it's part of Jackson Mountain Homes.  I will post more photos when we are in a settled but you can view more of the official photos on their website here.

It has a view of the SPUR area in the Great Smoky Mountains.  This cabin has 1 bedroom, 2 baths, but can sleep up to 8.  It's Pet Friendly and we will be taking Paco with us because we want to keep a close on him since he's on medication.  Square Footage for this cabin is approximately 1,275.

There is a short 2 minute video tour of the cabin, too, in case you wanted to check it out!  We don't have any concrete plans YET but will report any activities we end up doing here on our blog!

I'm sure we will be spending a lot of time in the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN, areas while we are there!  This will sure be an adventure for Dale, Paco, and I...since this is our very first Pet Friendly centered trip so far.

2 comments:

  1. That really looks nice. I've been thinking about taking a similar trip with my daughter. She's excited about staying in a cabin. I'm unsure if we'll be doing that this year or next though. It most likely would be somewhere near the Blue Ridge Mountains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Opal! And Thanks for letting me know about the Comments Section. I will certainly let you know about our cabin experiences! You'll have to let us know if you and your daughter end up going!!!

      Delete