Thursday, November 6, 2014

Future Trip to The Breakers in West Palm Beach

Monday Morning I opened my email and found out that I won a trip to The Breakers in West Palm Beach, FL.  I couldn't tell you how excited I was - I'm still grinning from ear-to-ear!

Special thanks to Garden of Life for giving me the SHOCK of a life time!

If you are unfamiliar with The Breakers - take a look at the Wikipedia Page for it!  Or click on the link above for the official website!  It's REALLY something!

We hope to travel there in March.


We will be staying there for 4 nights!  I'm told that we will be staying in a Deluxe Resort View Room.

After doing some research...I think our room might look something like the next 3 photos. 

The first one being the living room area.  Another one is a photo of the bedroom and the last one of the bathroom.


I'm totally LOVING the sunshine peaking thru those windows!

And if we go in March like I am hoping - Dale and I will totally be sick of winter by then and be more than excited to go and see sun!

I think - for the most part - weather is between mid 60s and upper 70s even the first 3 months of the year - there - in West Palm Beach area.


Not only are we excited because of the weather but because it's such a historic place!

In the coming months I will be sharing more of our research and findings here on our travel site in preparation for our trip there!

These room photos were found on the Breakers Website.

WAIT until you see the elaborately decorated Mansion/Hotel Rooms and sections!  I will save those for another post, tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment