Thursday, October 2, 2014

Coming Soon...To The Island...

Yesterday I mentioned that we saw some of the construction being done while we visited The Island in Pigeon Forge last week.  Today I thought I would share with you what they were working on.  Yup!  That's a Margaritaville HOTEL.  They also have a separate restaurant and bar they are working on across from this.  Both buildings were amazing!  Here's a list of restaurants they have there along with a few places on their 'coming soon' list.  And here's a list of shops but one that is going to be a real draw is the Ole Smoky Moonshine Tasting Room that is coming soon, too!  I will be blogging about the Moonshine place in the near future.  They have 2 other locations to choose from.  The one we went to was in Gatlinburg.

The photo above is the hotel and this 2nd pic is of the restaurant and bar.  It was right next to a walking/driving bridge that took you to the parking area and in the other direction got you in and out of the Island.  I took the Margaritaville photos for my mom because I knew she was a huge fan of the chain.  Dale and I have been to a few others - such as the ones in Las Vegas and Orlando.

More from the Island is this snapshot of the shops in front near the water fountain and fountain/music feature smack-dab in the middle of the Island.  There is another row of shops behind this front row that they are still developing.  There are Adirondack Chairs all around the fountain and the landscaping is gorgeous.

The Island in Pigeon Forge is still under construction but there is still a lot to see and do there and I would recommend a stop if you are able to swing by while in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment