Monday, April 27, 2015

Fountains at The Breakers

Today I figured I would post some photos of the fountains of The Breakers.  They were everywhere and they were gorgeous! 

The Breakers in West Palm Beach Florida was beautiful - at every turn - my favorite part was the weather!  The Palm Trees I mentioned in previous posts was my other favorite - but - the fountains were pretty amazing, too!

This first one was near one of the 9 pool areas at The Breakers.  You can see the ocean on the other side of it, too!


This next photo was of a fountain that was in the outside courtyard of The Spa at The Breakers.  I was able to go to the spa thanks to 2 gift cards I received.  I opted for a 50 minute massage and it was wonderful.  They did a combination of aromatherapy, hot stones, and deep tissue.  She even worked on my Sciatica, too. 

The aromatherapy scents that were used for me were peppermint, eucalyptus, and lavender. 

It was the first time I had experienced the hot stones and I have to say I absolutely LOVED them.

In the courtyard of the spa there were chairs, tables, lounge chairs, etc all in an enclosed area.

This next photo of a fountain at The Breakers was taken in the one side lawn area.  There is a parking area behind it and on both sides but at The Breakers there is ONLY Valet Parking.  There are also lovely walkways, paths, gardens, and things to look at - at each and every turn.

I blogged a bit more about this fountain and the lawn area over at my main blog HERE at MyBlissfulJourney.com

Also at that above direct link you can read more about all of the Palm Trees surrounding The Breakers and my LOVE of Palm Trees!

The layout of The Breakers was terrific because there were a lot of hidden areas that were out of sight including the playground which was nice.

In the middle of The Breakers there was a courtyard, too, it was surrounded by several entrances/exits, shops, and other walkways.

This is a picture of that courtyard and the fountain and seating area there.  At night there were twinkling lights on the trees and plants and it was glowing with clam-ness.

There was marble everywhere, too!

Behind this fountain area you can see a little archway that went out to the lawn area.  This lawn area was the area I spoke about with the photo above.

The area lizards and salamanders enjoyed this spot, too!

With this last photo in today's post - you will see one of the fountains and statues in the beautiful outdoor enclosure that was located right past the historic lobby at The Breakers.

This area had lots of seating - benches, comfy chairs, etc.  It had stone statues, fountains, and railings, too! 

And of course plenty of plants and palms. 

This is one of the many areas that The Breakers holds meetings, parties, balls, receptions, and fundraisers - among other things!  While we were there they had at least 3 gatherings in this area that I know of.  I would sure love to have a gathering there if I were able to - it's a lovely spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment